Friday, April 23, 2010

sabo SUMMER '10 editing...

work overload...
gettin' ready for upcoming events...
constant sketches, patterns, samples, cutting-sewing, cutting-sewing...




had time to do a quickie photoshoot last wkend.  Imagine endless fields of overgrown daffodils, blue blue sky, warm sun rays and slight breeze...on the way to the beach.   yeah...that's what I wished for, but had to settle for side of a small hwy, more like in the bushes = )  

the dressing room...

Thanks to B tho, for taking more than exceptional pictures with my umm, not so professional canon.  AND, I apologize for the umm...under par model.  Bear with me on that...I swear there's only been editing on the part of the model, no compromises done to the clothing.  Here's one picture, more to follow... 



photographer: B
model/stylist: sabo
SB1048 tumble (sunburst dress), SB1053 whirl (lace scarf)
accessories (flea vintage)




No comments:

Post a Comment