Thursday, September 2, 2010

sabo HOLIDAY '10 collection - on the DRAWING BOARD

...after a brief hiatus, I am BACK! and ready to jump into work = ) 

SO! I was thinking, with all this talk about ECO-friendly this and that lately...  I've decided to go the "re-inventing" route.  the next few weeks will be spent digging thru thrift stores and coming back to the work table to "re-work" these oldies but goodies.  

Below are some ideas that popped in my head the other day, while I was stuck in mad LA traffic.  All those out of "fashion" sweater cardigans, shells, vests...etc.  MY TREASURES! = ) New life will be breathed into them by adding collars (printed shirting, with lace & trims) with cut outs...  



                





I'm EXCITED and so should you!     

No comments:

Post a Comment